Sunday, November 4, 2012

Feel Like Summer Again

Hiker is mixed up because of the time change. She woke me up at 5:00 am wanting me to feed her and to go outside. I made her wait until 6:00 am before she ate. I need to get her used to the new time. She originally got mixed up last year when we changed time. When I first got her, I was feeding her and letting her outside at 7:00 am, but then we changed the time last November. 7:00 am became 6:00 am and I should have made her wait back then, but I was still in a lot of grief and didn't care about much of anything. So now I'm going to try to get her used to going eating and going out later. Took her out on a morning walk and then we got in the car and went to buy my Lotto tickets. My brother Ron called me today. His son Matt is getting Ron a new cell phone on his account with T-Mobil so Ron can have data and texting on his phone. Ron saw all of us on our smart phones when we were up there visiting and it made him want a smart phone. Took Hiker down to the park for about 20 minutes this afternoon. It was pretty hot outside. Got up to 90° on my patio.

Hiker finally looks like she is losing some weight. The vet said she needed to lose 8-10 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay