Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Day

Did not stay up to welcome in the new year. Went to bed at 9 pm and turned on the TV. Watched a couple of episodes of “King Of The Hill” and fell asleep just after 10 pm. I did hear some loud music playing somewhere in the neighborhood. Guess someone was having a party, so I put in some earplugs and went right back to sleep. Woke up at 12:30, said “Happy New Year” to Hiker who was asleep next to me and went right back to sleep again. Another cold morning when we got up, but not as cold as it was yesterday. There was no frost this morning. Did not do a morning walk. My brother Ron called me and said that he has the flu. That's not good because he has to go back to work tomorrow. Stayed cold outside most of the day. Hiker went out into the yard now and then, but I stayed inside where it was warm. We had the hottest summer ever in 2012, and it feels like we are going to have our coldest winter in 2013. Watched a lot of the SyFy Channel “Twilight Zone” marathon and also went for a short afternoon walk. It was very cold and windy while we were out. Felt good to get back home and into the warm house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay