Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day


Slept in again today. Ever since Jean has not been able to do our morning dog walks. I have really been lazy in the morning. Had breakfast then went to get my lottery tickets and head for Wal-Mart. After lunch Hiker and I went up to Jean's house and got Timmy and took him out for a walk and then sat and visited with Jean for about an hour. She should be able to start going on our dog walks again on April 15th. She has to drive me to Kaiser in Panorama City that afternoon, but we are going to try a short dog walk that morning. Was a nice sunny day here until around 12:30 and then it started getting a little cloudy. I am having a problem with Hiker digging again. She has not been digging for several months so I do not know why all of sudden she started doing it again. I put cayenne pepper where she was digging, but that didn't stop her. I tried putting some of her stool in the ground where she is digging and that didn't stop her either. I now have a piece of plywood lying where she was digging. Don't know what else to do. I received a notice of recall for my Corolla from Toyota today. They had mentioned to me last month that there was a recall but they had not received anything official yet. I called the service rep I've been going to but got his voice mail, so I left a message. Hopefully I can take it in Thursday or Friday.

Below is a link to "The Mighty Oak" which is the newsletter for our senior center that I write articles for. As I said before, I am no longer writing "A Widow's Journey" as I feel I have "said it all", but I am writing articles on other subjects. My article is on Page 5.

The Mighty Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay