Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Much Cooler Today

Went to my support group today. The usual people were there. Had some good discussion and then a nice Mexican lunch at Dario's. We all just love listening to the stories people tell about what went on during their week. It was much cooler today. Reached just a little over 80° at my house where it was 100° over the weekend. I'm so glad it's somewhat cooler, but I still prefer the temps to be in the 70s. When I got home, I went out and raked the leaves out of my backyard and then played some ball with Hiker. I received another $10 gift card from Kohl's in the mail the other day, so tomorrow I'll head up there to spend my “free” money and then stop by Stater Brothers on my way home to get some groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay