Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lazy Day

Ben had to work today. Instead of taking my morning walk on the walking/bike trail near our home, I drove over to the Southfork walking/bike trail about 6 miles away and walked there. It gets boring walking the same one every day so I like to go to different areas and see different scenery now and then.
After I got back home, I had breakfast. Then I decided to watch a couple of movies I had recorded on Lifetime Movie Network awhile back. They were showing some Nora Roberts stories, and I recorded 2 of them. Loved both of them, but then I am a Nora Roberts fan, and I love romance/mystery novels.
After lunch, I decided to go out and wash my car since the weather was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay