Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not Many People At Group Today

There was a marine layer again this morning when we got up and it was nice a cool but did not go for a morning walk since I was going to my support group this morning. The group was very small today. I'm guessing it's because it's summer and a lot of the members are either off visiting their family or their family is in town visiting them. Obnoxious Edwin was there, but thank goodness his daughter usually comes with him now and she keeps him pretty much in control. We had two new ladies come in today. One of them said she was there because her boyfriend of one year passed away suddenly. The other lady didn't want to discuss why she was there. After group, Jane and I went to lunch at the Stonefire Grill. We usually have 3 or 4 other ladies with us for lunch, but not today. About an hour and a half after I got home, I took Hiker for a short walk around inside my gated community. I'm kind of afraid to take her down to the park on hot afternoons now since I heard that rattlesnake. I've been thinking about how if it had not rattled to warn us it was there we probably would have gotten bitten because if it was in those wood chips, I never would have seen it until it struck. Got up to about 80° here today. Hiker was so silly this afternoon. She was in the front bedroom (now my office) and she kept seeing the shadow of my American Flag and she thought someone was out there and she kept barking at it. She sure is a good guard dog. She protects her mom.

Here's Hiker "guarding" from the front window

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay