Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Weather-Perfect Day

Had a busy morning. When Hiker and I rolled out of bed around 7:30 am, I made breakfast then put the sheets and towels into the washing machine and vacuumed the carpet. When the wash was done and I could put it all into the dryer, I headed out to get my lottery tickets and the went up to Sam's Club to pick up a few things. I was surprised that I got in and out so quickly. When I got back home, Hiker and I headed over to Jean's to pick up her mail for her and to take Sassy out for a walk. After the walk, we sat and visited with Jean for awhile. Came home and had lunch and then put the sheets back on the bed. It was about 86° here today. Hiker kept barking at me to come out into the back yard to play ball with her. I would go out for a little while and play and then come back into the house, only for her to bark for me to come out and play more. She tires me out LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay