Friday, November 1, 2013

Busy Day With Keith And Hiker

My daily email blog is late getting out today. Keith, Hiker and I have been out running around all day. First we had our normal Friday dog walk with Jean and her dogs. Then I made breakfast for me and Keith (Hiker had already eaten). Keith and I then went to the 3 Goodwill stores here in our valley and looked at all of the goodies in the stores. Also went and wandered around Big Lots and had lunch over at Carl's Jr. Came back home and picked up Hiker and the 3 of us headed up to Vasquez Rocks for an afternoon hike. It was a beautiful afternoon up there...in the mid 70s and breezy. Just got home and will have to get dinner in a little while. I took a lot of photos at Vasquez Rocks (as usual) and I will be posting them later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay