Friday, March 19, 2010

Ouch!

Well I hate to say it, but I'm taking those TheraShoes back to KMart for a refund. I tried to walk in them twice. Did 2 miles the first day and then 1.5 miles the second day. First off, you cannot get into a "normal" walking stride while wearing them. For some reason, they make my feet feel "heavy". They make the back of my calves hurt really bad and they make my feet fall asleep and go numb. I just don't think I could get used to them no matter how many times I try to walk in them.
Don't know if the Sketchers brand is the same way. I'll just stick to my old Dr. Scholls.
Oh well, I gave it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Kay I was going to invest in a similar pair and pay over $300 for them!!!!Thank you for posting this report I won't waste my hard earned $'s!!
    Guess the old walking Nikes will continue to walk with me!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay