Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Generic Wednesday Update For Ben

Today was a really good day. Ben was awake and alert when I got to his room and he could talk! He was asking me all kinds of questions. His physical therapists came in and worked with him for 30 minutes. He did great! They also had him sitting up on the edge of his bed with his feet over the side. They actually let go of holding him up and he sat up for at least 2 or 3 minutes on his own with no help. The head doctor of the facility came in twice while I was there and she was telling me everything she was going to do for him and what her thoughts were etc. She is very dedicated and forthcoming. I like her. There are constantly nurses and therapists buzzing around him when I'm there, unlike Kaiser where I only saw a nurse every 2 or 3 hours. I've sent out a complete detailed update to those of you who asked to be added to my Ben Update Email Listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay