Thursday, September 22, 2016

First Day Of Fall

So I started watching “Designated Survivor” last night. I liked what I saw, but I fell asleep the last 10 or 15 minutes of the show, so I missed the end of it. If anyone watched it, you can email me or FB message me and let me know what happened at the end. I think I got as when the Iranian ships were heading “somewhere” and the military guy wanted to attack them and the new president didn’t want to do that.
I was having some kind of crazy dream when Hiker woke me up this morning. As usual, I was out “searching” for something so I felt exhausted when I woke up.
Hiker and I went out for a morning walk. The weather was nice. Cool and totally overcast. Perfect for the first day of Fall. However, the weather is going to change this weekend and it is going to be in the 100’s Sunday and Monday. Will it ever stop?
When Hiker and I got back home from our walk, we got in the car and went to get my lottery tickets and when we got back, I put a few Fall decorations out on my porch and in the front yard. I was going to put some Fall themed magnets on my garage door, but the ones I had from last year were so faded, they had no color to them, so I tossed them in the trash. I got them at the Dollar Tree, so it’s no big deal.
I need to get myself into a “house cleaning” mood this weekend. I have some cleaning that absolutely must get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay