Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Friday!

We got up early this morning to go for a dog walk with Jean. It was only 47° at 6 am when we got up, but by the time we left for the walk, it had gone up to 52°. I actually wore sweat pants instead of shorts. We let the dogs play for a while and then Jean headed home.
I made some eggs for Hiker and myself and then Jean called and wanted me to go to the Dollar Tree store with her. We actually ended up going to all 3 Dollar Stores in the Santa Clarita Valley.
I put up a few fall outdoor decorations then settled down to watch a little TV. Still haven’t done the housework I need to do. I’ll have to force myself to do it this weekend.
After lunch, my neighbor/friend Christiane called me and said she just received the new Windows 10 Anniversary update, so she wanted me to come over and make sure everything downloaded and installed properly.

Was nice here temperature-wise all day, but supposed to get really hot this weekend. They are saying it will be in the 90’s at the beach and in the 100’s here inland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay