Sunday, September 25, 2016

I'm Pooped!

I watched a movie on Netflix last night called “The Core”. It was pretty good. It was about the core in the center of the earth stopping which meant “the end of the world”, so these professor, an astronaut, some other intellects decided to go through the earth’s crust, down into the core and restart it with explosions.
Since it was Sunday, as usual, we stayed in bed until 8 am this morning. I usually watch “CBS Sunday Morning”, but this morning I fell asleep and missed most of it, which made me mad because it was Charles Osgood’s last day on the show and they were celebrating him.
After eating a bowl of cereal, I started do some housework. From 8:30 am until 11:30 am, I was non-stop. Mopped my floors, vacuuming the carpet, washing my sheets and towels. Also decided to wash my bathmats. I also changed from my summer comforter on my bed to my winter comforter, even though it’s still warm here. I usually change my comforter twice a year…in the spring and in the fall. So I also had to wash my winter comforter. Also decided to wash my bathmats. I put clean sheets on the bed with the winter comforter and the finally sat down. I was pooped!

After all was done, I had some soup and a salad for lunch. Watched the Dodger game. Today is Vin Scully’s last day of announcing the Dodger games. It was so cool how each Dodger player saluted him in the booth as they came up to the plate their first time today. I will miss hearing Vinnie call the games. I’ve listened to him all my life. He can describe the game so well that a blind person can picture it in their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay