Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY EARTH DAY


Went for a 2 mile morning walk since Ben has finally returned to work after his illness. It is beautiful outside this morning. We have had a little rain off and on for the past 2 days and everything is fresh and clean. There are a few puffy clouds in the sky. The local weather says we still may get a little more rain later today. This is very strange weather for us here in SoCal. This time of year, our rainy season is normally long gone and we are starting to get warmer. Last year at this time we were in the 80's and I was already wearing shorts and I did from April until October. I'm hoping that this "long" rainy season will keep us from having a HOT summer. Our summers here in SoCal can get up over 110 degrees and I am miserable when we get above 90. It would be nice to have a nice cool summer for a change.
I need to think about maybe going on a hike next week if the weather holds out. I heard that we may have even more rain next Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe I'll try for Saturday since Ben has to work that day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay