Saturday, May 22, 2010

My New Stove Arrived

I got up early this morning because I had a call yesterday that my new stove would be delivered between 7:00 am and 11:00 am. I got up at 5:00 am because I wanted to make sure I was awake and NOT in my jammies when the delivery guys got here. I also had to get Ben off to work. At exactly 7:00 am, the phone rang and it was one of the delivery guys. He said that they would be here in about an hour. They showed up at about 8:10 am and it only took them about 10 minutes to remove the old stove, bring the new on in and hook it up. I think it looks really cool. I had a few people ask why I bought it in black. Our old stove was white with a black front (black oven door). Our refrigerator is white, but our dishwasher and built-in microwave are black. When Ben and I saw the black one in the store, we both said, "that's the one we want".



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay