Friday, May 15, 2009

I Think Summer Has Jumped The Gun

Just looked at my outdoor thermometer. It reads 101 degrees. I HATE HOT WEATHER! You would think since I was born and raised in Southern California that I would be used to it. I used to love it when I was a kid. During the summer, I'd run and play in the 100+ degree weather and never give it a second thought. Now that I'm older, the hot weather gets me down. I have to cover myself with sunblock since I have light skin and both parents had skin cancer when they were alive. My previous doctor told me to always use 30 to 50 SPF.
I'm not looking forward to our electric bill. It's only May and we've been running our A/C for the past 3 weeks already.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is so miserable out when it gets that hot. We also get aggravating love bugs in September and May. Hope it cools down again. We are forecast for lows in the 50's Sunday, but I'll believe it when I see it...ha. Have a great weekend, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like HOT weather either! It's been very mild here. I'm liking that very much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay