Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings

Did not get to go for a walk this morning. I had to do some housework and if I go for a walk, by the time I get back, I'm not in the mood to do housework and then it does not get done, so I find it best to just do the housework first thing in the morning and skip the walk.
Created a web page at Rootsweb.com for my family tree. I'm not very good with HTML so I had to stumble my way around, but I think I finally got it uploaded. They say it will take overnight before it shows up on their website.
It's 91 degrees outside right now, but to tell you the truth, it does not feel that hot.
Tomorrow, I'm going to have to get out and walk first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. My problem is if I get out early to walk, I end up seeing weeds that need to be pulled or roses that need dead-headed!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay