Monday, August 17, 2009

Pain, Pain, Go Away

Well, my back is a little better today. Didn't feel that way when I first got up this morning, but as the day has progressed, the pain has subsided some, but I still have to get up slowly and turn slowly.
I also have pain in my right bottom jaw. I have an appointment with my dentist tomorrow at 1:00 pm to have him take a look at it and see if he can figure out what is causing the pain. I've been researching on the Internet and I think it might be TMJ. Below is a link describing what that is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporomandibular_joint_disorder

I'm hoping that is all that it is, but hopefully, after he takes some x-rays, he'll be able to figure it out and prescribe something for it. I've had popping and clicking in my right jaw for years, but all of a sudden, I've started having this pain.

Seems like the close I get to age 60, the more I'm falling apart (LOL).

1 comment:

  1. I know the misery of back pain but thankfully right now it is okay after acupuncture. Age 60 was the magic age for me to fall apart too. My 40's and 50's were the best years of my life except for losing my husband. Hope the dentist will not find anything serious and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay