Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quiet, Peaceful, Sunday

Not doing much today. Went for my morning walk and that's about it.
We are planning a day trip up to San Luis Obispo on Wednesday. Our friends Karren and Wally were supposed to go with us, but something came up and now they cannot go, but since Ben and I had already planned on going alone before we asked them to join us, we figured we'd still go up, just the two of us.
Three weeks from today, we will be leaving for our trip to Northern California, so that is on my mind and I'm really looking forward to going.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, Glad you had a nice, quiet, peaceful Sunday. We always try not to stay TOO busy on Sundays either. It's a gorgeous day here with temps in the 70's. PERFECT.... Love it!!!!

    Have a great week and start packing. That trip will be here before you know it.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay