Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Morning

Took a very nice 2 mile walk this morning after Ben left for work. The weather was perfect. About in the high 60's. Wanted to get out early because it's supposed to hit 103 deg. here today, so didn't want to be out in that heat. It's not 11:00 am here in SoCal yet and it's already 86 deg. I thought this was supposed to be Fall!

Took a photo from Discovery Park while I was out. If you look closely, you can see the little white dot of a moon in the middle of the picture.


My little wild birds are out on the patio chirping up a storm this morning.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot of the landscape! Sounds too hot to be outside. My hubs and I went to California for the first time back in May. It was an "add on" to our Grand Canyon vacation, but we so sorry we did it that way, because we wanted to stay! So much to see...never enough time or funding!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay