Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Overcast Day

Once again we woke up to a marine layer so we are overcast here in SoCal. But this is sooooo much nicer than that awful heatwave we had at the beginning of the week. I really cannot take the heat anymore. I used to love it when I was a kid, but can't stand it as an old lady.
Went over to K-mart to buy my husband some new pants. He's worse than a woman when it comes to the brand of pants he'll wear. He'll only wear the "Visa" brand and the ONLY place that has them is K-mart. Plus his size is hard to find. Not so much the waist, but the length. He needs a 29" inseam. Most of them are 28" or 30", but now and then we are lucky enough to find his size and he actually found two pair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay