Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got One Branch Done On Family Tree

Today I went for a morning walk. Was gone about 30 minutes or so. Came home and had breakfast then started working on the Family Tree. I wanted to get my father's father's branch done because I met a cousin several times removed online through an ancestry site and he wanted me to send him everything I had on my grandfather's side of the family as he has not been able to find anything on them.
We were not as close to my dad's family as we were to my mom's, so I really didn't have a lot of information at first, but once I started researching and found out what my great-grandparents names were, I was able to go back about 4 or 5 generations. All of my dad's relatives are gone now, except for some of my cousins, but I have no idea where any of them live.
I think I need to take a day away from the Family Tree tomorrow and get out for a hike. I'm hoping the weather is nice so I can do that.

1 comment:

  1. yes....I have found that when I get into doing the ancestry...a day away...or a few hours anyway... make a big difference....but I do enjoy messing with it all....happy hiking...Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay