Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Got up this morning to see a marine layer outside our window. Makes it a little hazy when we have those.
Had to go over to the Home Depot and then up to WalMart Supercenter. Came back home and went for a 1.75 mile walk. By that time, most of the marine layer was gone and the sun was shining.
Ran my weekly scans and did my weekly clean-ups on both computers.
Now watching the news on TV.
Don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal about Michelle Obama putting her arm around the Queen. Michelle cares about people. She touches people without thinking because that's just her way. A lot of people are like that. I never could figure out why everyone in the world is expected to cater to Queen Elizabeth. She is just a person just like the rest of us. She's a little snooty if you ask me. SHE should be honored to meet Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Michelle.... sounds like you had a good day
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay