Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do-nothing Day

I guess this was sort of a "do-nothing" day.
Got up and went for my morning walk and then had breakfast. We went to the bank to cash our State Tax Refund check then stopped by Radio Shack because I wanted to pick up an audio cable. I want to connect my laptop to our big 42" LCD TV for watching on-line movies, videos, etc. Already had the video cable I needed. I was surprised at how easy it was to connect them.
They kept saying all day that we are supposed to get rain tonight, but the sky was so blue and clear all day. But just now I looked out and there are huge dark clouds coming in from the west and the sun has gone behind them, so I guess maybe they are right about the rain. We sure can use it.

1 comment:

  1. Sometime its just good to have a "do nothing day".Your walk was important though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay