Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Nighttime Television

I used to really hate it when summer came. It meant that there was nothing but re-runs of my favorite television shows to watch at night. I have my "normal" favorites during the regular season....
"C.S.I. - Miami"
"C.S.I. - Las Vegas"
"Ghost Whisperer"
"Desperate Housewives"
These shows are all on major networks. I used to just go ahead and watch the re-runs.
This year I have discovered "other networks". It's amazing how many good shows are on channels other than the ones we have been so used to watching.
The History Channel has some pretty good shows. I love watching "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers".
On Tru-TV I enjoy watching "World's Dumbest".
TNT (Turner Network Television) has two of my new very favorite shows....
"Rizzoli and Isles" and "Hawthorne". If you have not checked out these two shows, you might want to give them a try.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, George and I are big TV watchers also.. We blog while we watch... I love Rizzoli and Isles --but there's something else on that we watch during Hawthorne. Most of our favorite shows are on cable stations... Some of them are: The Closer, Rizzoli and Isles, White Collar, Covert Affairs, and our most favorite, Leverage.

    We watch dramas mostly --and never watch reality shows or the comedies...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay