Saturday, September 5, 2009

Good Saturday Morning

Got to finally go for a morning walk and it felt great to be outside with no smoke.
They have the Station Fire 50% contained now and they are going to start releasing some of the fire crews and let them go home. The state of California offering a $100,000.00 reward for the arrest of whoever started the fire.
Can't believe that it's only one more week until Ben and I leave for our vacation. I am getting excited. When we get back I have only 2 weeks to get ready for my next trip with my younger brother. We are going up to see our older brother for 5 days. Looking forward to that too.
Maybe by the time I get back from both trips, the Fall weather will be here and I'll be able to start hiking again.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that they are getting those fires under control. That was nice that you got to go on your walk. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, I remember you telling us about your vacation to Northern CA. Hope you have a wonderful trip. AND--then you have another trip scheduled!!! Neat.... You are a busy gal...

    Glad the smoke has disappeared.. Hope they catch the person(s) who set that fire. What a horrible shame.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay