Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Day In SoCal



Sure is a beautiful day here in SoCal today. It was about 46 degrees or so when we woke up this morning. I went for a nice walk in the cool morning air. It's so nice outside that I'm thinking about taking another walk in an hour or so. It's about 82 degrees right now. After my morning walk, I had breakfast and then headed up to Kohl's for their "early bird sale". I normally don't shop at Kohl's, but every time they have a grand opening somewhere, they send me a free $10 gift card to spend. They have done that 3 times in the past year or so. I don't know why because I do not have a charge account with them. I prefer WalMart. They are more my "style" and they are less expensive. Anyway, I found three tops that were on sale, one short sleeve T-shirt and two long sleeve T-shirts. I got all three of them for $6.55 using the $10 off gift card. They claim I saved over $50 on those three tops. To me, there is NO WAY those three T-shirts are worth that much money! One of them was originally marked $26.00 and I got it for $5.99 on sale. Anyone who would pay $26.00 for a long sleeve T-shirt is OUT OF THEIR MIND!
These are not the colors I bought, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I came upon your blog and I really have to say that I like it. I find your entries wonderful and I want to thank you for allowing me to visit. I like your fall background its wonderful. Thank you again for sharing your life with us. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay