Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mixed Up

Because of the way the holiday fell and Ben's days off, he ended up getting 6 days off in a row. Today was day 5. I am so confused over what day of the week today is since he's been home for so long. If and whenever he retires, I won't know what day it is at all!
Went for my morning walk while Ben took the Corolla over to the tire store to have the tires rotated and checked for our vacation.
Had lunch at Der Wienerschnitzel the watched "Young & Restless".
Went to Kaiser Pharmacy and picked up my medications for the next 3 months.
The rest of the day I've been "creating" email signatures at http://www.gif-mania.net/animated-signatures/your-own-figurines.html
Ended up make some for my brother and a couple of friends too.
How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, I used to have a Corolla (several of them through the years) ---and loved it. When I met George, he was driving a Camry. In 2004, we sold both cars and that's when we drove our Prius.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay