Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preparing For My Next Trip


Well, I've begun preparing for my next trip away from home which takes place this Saturday. My younger brother Keith and I are heading up Interstate 5 here in California to the township of Paradise, CA to visit our older brother Ron for about 4 days. Ron moved up there with his family about 27 years ago. He is now divorced and all of his kids are grown. Keith and I try to get up there to visit with him at least once a year. I'll be taking more photos and I will post them (or the link to them) here when I return. Hopefully I'll be able to get online while I'm there so I can check out your blogs and post a few of mine.
But I'm still here at home for a few more days until we leave, so I'll be hanging out in cyberspace.

2 comments:

  1. Well it's always nice to get away, and even nicer when you can visit someone you love.
    Hope you have a great time, and take lots of pictures to share with us, who by the way....will be working ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Kay... We'll be waiting to see pictures. It's so neat that you can see your brothers.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay