Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do You Remember.....

Remember Saddle Oxfords?

Photobucket

They were the shoes everyone wore in the 1950's. They went with everything....your poodle skirt, your jeans, your shorts, whatever you wore.

I remember in the mid-1960's they came back into style, but they were made of patten leather then. And once again, everyone wore them. I remember in high school, there was not a girl on campus who did not have them.

I see that you can still buy them online. How cool!

2 comments:

  1. I remember them but they were just after my time. I was born in 55. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am seriously considering a yard sale for my cousins stuff. I don't know if I can do that. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay