Friday, November 27, 2009

Life After Turkey

Had to get out and walk this morning since I didn't do any exercise at all yesterday. Needed to walk some of the turkey off. After we had our turkey dinner over at the Hometown Buffet yesterday, I just laid stretched out on the sofa the rest of the day.
After my walk this morning, Ben and I went over to Lowe's Home Improvement Store and bought a storage unit for our garage. Came home and cleaned out the back of the garage and put the unit together. It's one of those 4-shelf plastic ones that just all snaps together. Felt pleased about getting the back of the garage cleaned and organized. Now I'll have to work on the rest of the garage next week.
Took a few photos of the pretty colored trees while out on my walk this morning and am sharing them here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay