Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning......

Oh what a beautiful day.
Do I sound like "Oklahoma"? (LOL)
It is so pretty outside here today. The wind is blowing a little, but I like wind as long as it is not the destructive kind.
The sky is blue and there is not a cloud to be seen. It's 67 degrees out right now.
After Ben left for work this morning, I had a little housework to do (which I hate by the way), but then I got to go out into the beautiful weather and do a little gardening. Actually, I was preparing an area in my backyard, next to my patio to plant some flowers for ground cover.
Any suggestions as to what I should plant? I'd like something that is low to the ground, colorful and lasts most of the year. Now remember, we don't get snow here in the winter, so just about anything goes, or should I say "grows".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay