Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Well, since my older brother lives in Northern California and will be with his two sons for Thanksgiving, and my younger brother lives in Orange County California and will be with his four daughters, Ben and I will be just hanging out at home together, watching the marathons on TV. We'll head over to the Hometown Buffet later today for our turker meal.
I'm thankful for my health, my husband, my brothers. I'm thankful that I live in the United States, even though our country has been struggling for a few years to get back on it's feet, it's still the greatest place in the world. I'm thankful for the men and women in uniform who are spending this day away from their families because they are somewhere out there protecting our freedom.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay