Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not Much To Say Today

Don't really have too much to blog about today. It was cold this morning (37 degrees), so I did not go for my morning walk.
Ben and I went over to The Dollar Tree to get him some "cheater readers", you know, those reading glasses that you can buy a just about any pharmacy. The pair he was using broke, so he wanted more. He says why pay $10 for them at CVS when he can get them at The Dollar Tree for $1.
Then we went over to Staples because I needed to by some color ink cartridges for my printers. Time to make the Christmas Cards and Christmas Letters, so needed the color ink.
Spent the rest of the day at home.
Tomorrow I have a lot to do. I have to clean house (vacuum and dust), then I need to go over to WalMart and pick up a few things. Then after lunch I think I'll put the Christmas lights up on the outside of the house. I noticed that 3 of our neighbors put theirs up today. Plus now that the Christmas Cards and Letters are printed out, I need to stuff them in their envelopes, stamp them and get them mailed. Ben will be at work, so I should be able to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay