Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Relaxing

I was just sitting here on the sofa relaxing and remembered I had not yet blogged today.
The weather is beautiful for about the 4th or 5th day here. It is still pretty windy though. I had planned to start cleaning out our garage this morning, but when I opened the garage door and started to sweep, the wind just kept blowing leaves and whatever right back into the garage, so I said "What's the use?" and gave up. I'll just have to get to it another day.
Planted some cute little English Daisy Bellis flowers in the spot I prepared next to my patio this morning. The problem is, they are "annuals" and won't last all that long. I didn't see any "perennials" that I liked at the nursery, so I'll just have to wait to see if they get anything else in. I didn't want to leave the spot empty though.
I got some white ones, some red ones and some purple ones. Here is what they look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay