Monday, December 28, 2009

A Day With My Brother

Today my brother Keith came up from Orange, CA to visit for a couple of days. He and I always have fun when we are together. He is 5 1/2 years younger than me.
We went out to some of the local stores. I needed an ink cartridge for my laser printer. First we went to Sam's Club where I bought my last one. They did not have the one I needed, so we headed for Costco. They did not have it either. Ended up at Best Buy. They had it for $10 more than I paid for my last one at Sam's Club. Best Buy was still crowded with shoppers. Guess they still have some good deals going on.
We went to lunch. Had a big sloppy chili cheese burger, fries and a coke.
We decided we needed to go far a walk after all of that food, so we did 2 miles down the trail near my home.
Here is a photo I took of my brother while we were out.



Below is the sky while we were out walking


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay