Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Is Here

Well, December is here. Another year almost gone.
It was 35 degrees here this morning when we awoke. Got up to 72 this afternoon. They keep saying with "might" get some rain this weekend, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Had to go over to OfficeMax this morning. Needed some greeting card envelopes for my Christmas cards, which I actually mailed this afternoon, and I also had to buy a new "printing" calculator. The Casio printing calculator I've had for about 25 years finally crapped out on me.
Made some "year-at-a-glance" calendars for my friend Judy. Every year, she emails me a photo of her grandkids and has me make the calendars for her and I laminate them too. She gives them to family members for Christmas.
After I got her calendars made, I stuffed my Christmas cards and letters into the envelopes and got them mailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay