Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What A Day!

...and it continues tomorrow.
Yesterday my husband called me from work and told me that he was having blurry vision in his left eye and had me call our doctor so he could see him today. This happened to my husband about a year ago and they put him on blood pressure medication, but when he finished the prescription, he refused to go to the doctor and have it refilled, so I'm blaming his b/p on this.
Anyway, he went to see our doctor this morning at 8:40 A.M. and our doctor referred him to an ophthalmologist and set up an appointment for him to see her this morning at 11:15 A.M. She then said he needs to go to the Kaiser Hospital in Panorama City (in the San Fernando Valley) to have some tests run. So I have to drive him down there tomorrow to be there by 1:15 P.M.
Our regular doctor took a bunch of blood tests while Ben was there this morning, so I'm sure he will be calling back to have Ben come in and I'll bet they put him on all kinds of meds.
I feel that if Ben had continued seeing the doctor last year and had continued with the B/P meds that this would not have happened again. But he would not listen to me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Kay... Such is life... We all make bad decisions at times... I do hope your hubby is okay and that they will find what is wrong and help him to get it fixed. Maybe this time, he will keep going to the doctor.

    Prayers are with you all
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are right about him going to the doctor Betsy.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay