Monday, December 21, 2009

Gray Monday Morning

It's cloudy and gray here in SoCal, but at least we are not in the blizzard back east. The snow looks pretty, but I would sure hate to have to drive in that mess and I'll bet it is really COLD!
Finally got a follow-up blood pressure appointment with our PCP for Ben but it's not until January 5th. We are still waiting to hear back from his Ophthalmologist for when he should come back for the procedure they were going to do last Friday but couldn't because there was still too much blood in his eye to get the photos they need. Also they said they may need to do a laser procedure on him to stop the bleeding.
I'm sitting here waiting for our Puronics Water guy to show up. He's been saying he was going to bring a cover for the tank they installed back on November 22nd, but everytime he was supposed to come, the cover was out of stock or on back-order. Last time he called, he said he had one in his hands, so he's supposed to be here with it in about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your hubby's procedure finally works out --and hope he gets GOOD news. I'll keep him in my prayers.

    Hope your water guy got there with your cover...

    AND---I hope you two have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay