Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A little More Rain

Up at 6am this morning. I had to be over to the Toyota dealer at 8am to have my Rav4 serviced. I got stuck in the school traffic near my house and it started to drizzle on the way over there. My regular service person was not there today so got a guy I’d never worked with but he was nice. Took them about an hour and 15 minutes to do the car. I had my iPad with me and played some games for a while, then I watched the rain coming down outside while watching people who were also waiting for their cars.
Drizzled all the way home.
Had a voicemail from my friend Karren, so I called her, then I ran my weekly scans on my laptops.
The sun peeked in and out a few times, but around 1pm it started raining again but it only rained for a few minutes. So far we have gotten a little over 2” from the storm.
Spent most of the day inside with Hiker. I think she is getting cabin fever because she keeps running around like a crazy animal.

1 comment:

  1. The rain is good on the one hand but flooding is always a concern. Poor Hiker has cabin fever.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay