Friday, December 26, 2014

My Brother Keith Is Here For A Visit

After the walk, Jean and I went over to Pet Smart to get a couple of dog calendars. They are 50% off this time of year for the next year’s calendar.
Came back home and Jean went home to wait for someone to drop off a dog she will be taking care of for a few days, while I waited for Keith to arrive for his visit.
Hiker was sitting in the front bedroom window when Keith pulled into the drive way and she went nuts. She started barking and ran to the front door, then did her “crying/screaming” thing until I let her out the door to go and greet him. She was so excited to see him.
I called Jean and she came over and the three of us went to breakfast/lunch at The Halfway House Café on Sierra Highway. It is a very famous café that is historical plus it is used in all kinds of TV shows, commercials and movies. In the 20 years I’ve lived here, I had never gone there to eat. It was pretty good food. For information on the café, click on the following link:

Halfway House Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay