Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Haven't done much today, but then, that's what Sundays are all about.
Did you all hear about the 6.5 earthquake near Eureka, CA? Actually it was much closer to our favorite place in California which is Ferndale, CA.
I've posted photos of Ferndale, CA and the surrounding areas of Humboldt County on my photoblog many times. We were just up there this past September for 7 days.
So far, it appears that most of the damage is minimal and no one was injured, so that is good.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Kay, when I heard about that earthquake, I wondered if it was anywhere near to your favorite spots there in CA... I knew it wasn't close to your home, but I also remember you posting pictures and visiting the Ferndale, CA area. Glad there wasn't much damage.. Scary!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay