Friday, January 8, 2010

Tired From Yesterday

Yesterday I decided to start cleaning our closets and drawers...room by room. I have not done that since when I first retired four years ago. Back then, I had not done it in about 20 years, so this time, you would think there was not as much accumulation of junk, but it seems that there is still a lot of stuff to get rid of.
I started cleaning around 9:00 a.m. and didn't stop until about 3:00 p.m. and I'm still not done in that room. I didn't think I had so much to shread.
This morning, drove Ben over to the Kaiser Pharmacy to pick up his new blood pressure medication that he is supposed to start taking in addition to the B/P meds he is already taking. Also refilled his first medication because they changed the dosage for him. His two B/P prescriptions cost more than my three B/P prescriptions.
It's a little overcast here in SoCal today. We've had temps in the mid to high 70's for the past 3 or 4 days but it's cooling down a little and they say we "might" get showers the beginning of next week, but I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay