Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nice Day

Today, our friend Judy, whom I used to work with at Lockheed, came down from Lancaster, CA (about 50 miles away) to have lunch with us. She wanted to give me my belated birthday gifts. She gave me a cute dark blue v-neck t-shirt, a pretty lighthouse sun catcher to put in my kitchen window and two lighthouse calendars. She also paid for my lunch at our favorite steak house.
After lunch, we dropped Ben back by home and then Judy and I went shopping at Target and Kohls. I bought a cute t-shirt off the clearance rack at Target. Judy bought two or three tops at Target and she bought a couple more cute tops at Kohls. I didn't find anything I liked at Kohls.
Was a really nice day. Weather was really beautiful too.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay