Friday, January 29, 2010

My New "Toy"

This morning Ben and I went over to KMart and purchased an stationary exercise bike. I bought the one that my older brother bought a couple of weeks ago as he highly recommended it. He has lost 8 lbs already using his. He told me he used it about 30 minutes a day while watcing television.
I'm going to try to assemble it tomorrow while Ben is at work. Hopefully Ben will use it also because he cannot go for walks with me. He was born with a "dropped foot" and has fallen arches. He has had trouble with his feet all of his life. He needs to exercise some for his high blood pressure and maybe he can get some on the bike.
Here is the bike we bought:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_080W074282110001P?keyword=weslo+pursuit+ct+3.8r&sLevel=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay