Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not Much Going On Here

I have not blogged for a few days because there really has not been anything to blog about.
Today I finally finished cleaning the computer room (our small second bedroom). We've never used that room for a bedroom. We have a dresser in there, a roll-top desk and a huge computer desk for the laptop. Oh, and there is a small fridge in there where Ben keeps some beer. There's a TV and a stereo.
I started cleaning out the closet in there last week, then moved on to the drawers in the dresser. Didn't finish everything because I was going through ever piece of paper and shreading what was no longer needed. I finally finished cleaning out the desk drawers this morning. So now that room is done. It's time to move on to the hall closet.
I'd like to downsize the computer room. Get another laptop to replace the big desktop. Get a smaller desk and maybe a daybed to put in there.
Tomorrow I take Ben back to the Ophthalmologist for his second laser proceedure. This time it will be on the left eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay