Monday, January 6, 2014

Another Monday

Up early this morning for a dog walk with Jean. I feel so bad for my friends and family who live in all of that freezing cold weather to the east. We are still dry, windy and warm. After our dog walk, I headed over to Wal-Mart. I was surprised that there were quite a few people there this morning...more than normal They seemed to being inventory or something because in several aisles, they had workers with boxes and there were so many in each aisle that I could not even go into the aisles. When I got back home, I watched Y&R and had lunch and then I contacted a carpet repair company to have them come out and give me an estimate for stretching my carpet. They gave me a ballpark estimate on the phone, but that could change once they arrive, but they said the estimate is free and if I decide not to use them, there is no obligation. They also said that they would help me move some of the furniture. I'm sure there will be an extra charge for that, but that's understandable. They will be coming on January 22nd. Hiker and I took an afternoon drive. I had heard that our new Sizzler was opening today so I wanted to see if it did and it appears that it was open. Lots of cars in the parking lot and looked like a lot of people inside. Started getting overcast here this afternoon and the temperature started dropping some.

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky indeed to be where it's warmer. ENJOY! It's -13 degrees here but the wind chills make it feel much colder.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay