Monday, January 27, 2014

Had A Nice Walk This Afternoon

Up at 6 am and out by 7:15 for a dog walk with Jean. A little chilly out this morning but the sun was out today. After Jean left I did a little housework. It was so nice to run the vacuum over the carpet without it jumping and bouncing over the ripples that used to be there. Now all I have to do is get the carpet cleaned. I've decided to do it myself as I have in the past. About 2 years ago, I bought a Bissell Pro Steamer so I may as well take advantage of it. It will save me a few hundred dollars to do it myself plus I'm a little worried about the chemicals that some of the professionals use. I've heard about dogs getting their paw pads burned plus getting sick from breathing in all of the chemicals when they sniff since they are so close to the floor. I just use soap and hot water in the steamer so I think it would be safer. I used to clean the entire house carpet in one day, but now I do one room or area at a time. After lunch, Hiker and I went over to Canyon Country Park and walked the path they have around the park. We did about a mile total and then headed back home. About 78° here today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay