Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cloudy Day...But No Rain

I was trying to watch the season finale of “Sleepy Hollow” last night and I kept dozing off. Was making me mad. I finally woke up more or less and finished watching it and went to bed around 10 pm. Turned on the TV and started to watch “something” and then fell asleep. Got up at 6 am to let Hiker outside to potty and got back in bed to watch the morning news and fell back to sleep. I got up at 7 am and got dressed so I'd be ready to leave at 9 am for my grief support group. It was cloudy here all day, but they still keep saying that there is no sign of rain anywhere out there for us. Our governor declared us to be in a drought the other day which we all thought was late coming since we have not had any good rain in about 3 to 5 years. We had a packed room for our group session at the senior center this morning. Edwin (our obnoxious man) was on a roll today and driving everyone crazy. When some of us went to lunch today after group, we were all talking about how he is so annoying at times. We went to the new Sizzler for lunch and it was pretty crowded again, just as it was when my neighbor Jean and I had gone there about 2 weeks ago. Tomorrow I have the carpet repair people coming to see if they can stretch my carpet and the possible clean it. Jean is coming over to get Hiker and take her up to her house to be with her dogs while the carpet people are here. Jean is going to come back over and stay with me while the guys work. They are supposed to arrive sometime between 9 am and 11 am. One of them called me and left a message on my voice mail saying it would probably be more around 9:30 am.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the carpet guys arrive on time and take care of business.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay