Friday, January 17, 2014

Pretty Good Day

When I woke up this morning, I realized that turning 64 didn't feel any different than when I was 63 yesterday (LOL). Also had a little flashback to 20 years ago on this date when the 6.7 earthquake hit us. I heard there was a small quake in Studio City, CA early this morning. I didn't feel it, but the people on the TV News said they did as their broadcast studio was at the epicenter. Hiker and I got up and went for our every Friday dog walk with Jean. We let the dogs play a little while in my back yard and then we went over to Jean's house so Jean could groom Hiker. Hiker is such a good girl when she is being groomed. She doesn't want to get into the tub and she fights me some when I'm lifting her into it, but once she is in the water, she is fine and then she is really good on the grooming table. She will just sit there and stare me right in the eyes while Jean is drying her with the blower and also when Jean is trimming her. Another warm and sunny day here. The wind has calmed down, but there was still a nice breeze. The fire that started yesterday morning in Glendora is still burning.

The moon setting early this morning

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day.Hope the year ahead will also be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 64th and one more year and you can join us in Medicare... woo hoo on that one...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thanks for stopping by.
Kay